03 December, 2012

First test post


My name is Hexapoda and I live in Second Life that is a world within the cyberspace, I did come here to escape the boredom of television and to see if I could find something interesting to do during the could and dark winter season.

In Second Life did I become a Blue Galaxy Feline or a furry, a furry is an animal with human characteristics like Tony the tiger or Esso's tiger that some time act like a human.

I am not into the furry fandom and before I did come to Second Life I did know little about this subject, but I has always like this type of characters from films as Fritz the Cat and even series like Yogi Bear and Bugs Bunny, and who does not like (or love) Lola Bunny?

I has no big plan for this blog and the truth is that I do not know what I shall write about, but I has small ideas that did come from my quest to find a descent nude beach in Second Life, that is harder than it sounds due to an odd view of the word "open minded" and even for a strange kind of racism in Second Life.



1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog because your posts on the MySL feeds are always so interesting.

    ReplyDelete