06 December, 2012

The Cat and the Doe.


When I signed up for Second Life I selected to look like a girl with a black leather jacket, but I learn how to change my avatar and when I entered Second Life I looked like a human raccoon, then I ended up in NCI at Kuula where I got help with some to find some free avatars like a reindeer that I liked.

I did get some help to modify my reindeer and it did become a small doe, but it was still nude and I remembered that I already had some free clothes that I have found in Stillman, but it would take some time before I could find an outfit that I would like, during that time I found some earrings in Rizal and did colour my hair to match them, that later gave me a funny surprise.

My plan was never to keep this avatar, I had started to collect money to buy (what I thought was) a better avatar, during that time I got more and more attached to the small doe even I knew that I had to change avatar to be able to explore some parts of Second Life.

But one day I got lucky and found a friend that helped me to get a Blue Galaxy Feline avatar that became my main avatar, but some times I still use the small doe and when I do so I often feel a bit more childish in a playful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment